1. BEWARE OF THE BAIT AND SWITCH! Many "cheap" carpet cleaners unfortunately put a bad light on our entire profession by using "bait-n-switch" advertising and sales tactics . . . like advertising a ridiculously low price per room then making everything but water an additional cost; or offering one room at a low price then "highballing" the rest, or falsely calculating your square footage and over charging ect. - WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE GREATER LOUISVILLE AND SOUTHER INDIANA AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS! WE HAVE OVER 3000 REPEAT HOMEOWNERS & BUSINESS CUSTOMERS . . . AND EARN OUTSTANDING REPUTATION ALL OVER AGAIN EVERYDAY BY BEING "STRAIGHT SHOOTERS" . . .No sneaky sales tricks, No hidden charges or surprise costs.
2. MOST THOROUGH CLEANING EVER OR IT'S FREE - If you aren't absolutely AMAZED!!! at the difference, at the like -new appearance of your carpets after
we've finished. . . if your friends don't ask-
when did you get new carpeting?" . . . at your request , we'll clean again for FREE or refund your money (at our option).
3. WE ARE VERY PRICE COMPETITIVE - We survey competitors at least once a month . . . we even have competition come our to OUR homes from time to time, to price shop them and evaluate their performance. This is how we know that, while we are not the absolute "cheapest" (and wouldn't want to do the things necessary to be the cheapest), we are far from expensive. . . overall, we are "right on" competitive with other cleaners even though none match up with our quality, range of services, stain removal expertise, and guarantee.
To Schedule A FREE HOME CARPET EVALUATION & PRICE QUOTE* and/or a Cleaning & Renewal, contingent on your approval of Quote, Call Us At 502-937-8402
OR FOR MORE INFORMATION call and ask for your Free Copy of Our Consumer Awareness Booklet"!
* Many companies give "Estimates" - then demand more money than the "estimate" during or after the job! Incredible! But very intimidating and unpleasant. We provide a firm Price Quote: no hidden or surprise charges, no "fudging".
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
3. What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5. What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
6. Are you certified by the IICRC?
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
When you select a carpet cleaner, you'll choose from a wide variety of cleaning methods and prices.
Shaw Industries, the world's largest carpet manufacturer, recommends hot water extraction from a truck-mounted units, and using a portable unit only where the truck-mounted unit won't reach.
It's that time of year! Call us to schedule getting your chimney and dryer vents cleaned
Like Us on Facebook and get $10 off your bill! Just mention code: LIKEYOU when you call to schedule your cleaning.